This spoiler thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Belly

It gets on my nerves when I read a result on a forum like this before I see the race because I am too feeble-minded not to look at threads which mention that particular race.
And it's the same when it comes to football and they spoil it for me. You know when the bloke on the telly says 'If you don't want to know the result, look away now'?
Well, I did just that last week, I turned around from the telly and looked at the wall, but I have a full length mirror opposite the telly, so even though it was back to front I saw the result. I hate the BBC, me.

Hip Priest

Veteran
It doesn't bother me. If I'm trying to avoid a result, I'll avoid any related media.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It doesn't bother me. If I'm trying to avoid a result, I'll avoid any related media.
So let me see ... for the entire 21 days of the Giro - I must stay away from cycling sites. Oh, and the 21 days of the Tour de France, 21 days of the Vuelta, 10 single day classics, the road Worlds - another 6 days, semi-classics, another 10 or so, Paris Nice - 7 or 8 days. other shorter stage races ... Tour of Britain - 6 or 7 days, Tour of Poland, Tour de Suisse, Romandie, Tour of California, Tireno-Adriatico, Basque country ... Oh, the track cycling events - stay away from cycling sites. Tour down Under ... Langkawi, Mountain biking ... Triathlon ...

Hey, I'll see you back on CycleChat some time in the middle of December when my interest in cycling is at its lowest and I'll stick around for a couple of weeks or so! :whistle:

Willo

Can't see how it can be any simpler. Those wanting to post just put SPOILER in the title, so those who don't want to know avoid opening the thread by mistake and finding out the result before they've watched it. I simply cannot see why anyone would object to putting one word in the title.

Noodley

Exactly.

No need for any further threads or comments on this matter.

Thread closed.

Put spoiler in the title - simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom