This thing was in my parking space today!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
...and they overstayed their allowed 2 hours! 🧐 It must've been there for 4 hours at least outside the shop I work in! How old is it and just out of curiosity how much is it worth? 🤔

1639160815485.png

1639160842282.png

1639160861476.png

1639160880987.png

1639160904229.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Its a 2015 car, still probably worth a bit. It was clearly a birthday present for Kevin's 68th Birthday.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ah, you took my advice and faked your own death.
Well, I say that I got away with it, but I suppose there's still time. Though it's been quite a while now since their 3rd and last 'Pay up or else' letter. A few weeks after the tread was closed, I heard a 'legal advice expert' on the radio saying they have no jurisdiction (someone phoned up asking advice after being issued a similar to mine fine) to issue fines and that they might even send 7 letters, but they rely on those who are scared to pay up.

gbb

Legendary Member
couple of useless factoids re Bentleys....
MD / owner of my previous employers had two Bentleys. First, a (I believe ) 2T ?cost over £200k, he traded it in and we figured it cost him pushing £2000 PER WEEK In depreciation :ohmy:
He then got a Continental. It got door damage in the carpark, cost to repair?...over £5000 :whistle:

winjim

Smash the cistern
couple of useless factoids re Bentleys....
MD / owner of my previous employers had two Bentleys. First, a (I believe ) 2T ?cost over £200k, he traded it in and we figured it cost him pushing £2000 PER WEEK In depreciation :ohmy:
He then got a Continental. It got door damage in the carpark, cost to repair?...over £5000 :whistle:
With all that to pay for he'd be proper pissed off at an extra sixty quid parking charge.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last edited:
Top Bottom