This thing was in my parking space today!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
But how would we know that?

Ok, look at the car!

1639265447982.png

It's more in front of the next shop down than outside the shop I work in wouldn't you say? The car behind it is more in front of the shop next up wouldn't you say? By both of these vehicles being parked slightly in front of 'my shop' I wasn't able to park, hence the "This thing was in my parking space today!!
thread title. Yes, I could've said the same about the VW Golf parked behind the Bentley, but the point of the thread mainly was to talk about a 'posh' Bentley, not a 2 a penny VW Golf. :thanks:

Last edited:

Gunk

Guru
Who cares what other people buy? Besides miserable gits and keyboard warriors ofc.

I agree, some people are in to Status cars and some are not. In my younger days it was more important, these days I’m not bothered.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Ok, look at the car!

View attachment 621603

It's more in front of the next shop down than outside the shop I work in wouldn't you say? The car behind it is more in front of the shop next up wouldn't you say? By both of these vehicles being parked slightly in front of 'my shop' I wasn't able to park, hence the "This thing was in my parking space today!!
thread title. Yes, I could've said the same about the VW Golf parked behind the Bentley, but the point of the thread mainly was to talk about a 'posh' Bentley, not a 2 a penny VW Golf. :thanks:
It’s wider than the parking space. A really jobsworth type of parking warden could ticket it, I believe, for being outside of the parking line.

IMO it’s not a particularly attractive vehicle. Would rather have a golf. Actually I would rather have a Polo.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
It’s wider than the parking space. A really jobsworth type of parking warden could ticket it, I believe, for being outside of the parking line.

IMO it’s not a particularly attractive vehicle. Would rather have a golf. Actually I would rather have a Polo.
So if someone offered you a bentley continental, you would say no thanks, id rather a vw polo….hmmmmmmm

Saluki

World class procrastinator
So if someone offered you a bentley continental, you would say no thanks, id rather a vw polo….hmmmmmmm
I didn’t say that. Could soon flog it for a nice looking car. If I had pots and pots of money, it wouldn’t be a car that I would chose to own.

I think that your post came across as a bit off actually. I get quite enough comments like that from my family.

Nebulous

Guru

I dislike white cars, possibly because I'm too old. In my day the only white cars were ex-police cars, bought at auction with starship mileages. In the same way as I still listen to the music of my youth, I've never moved on....

Just looked up the prices of 2015 Bentleys. That number plate must be very expensive if it's worth more than the car!
https://www.cargurus.co.uk/Cars/l-U...worktype=g&device=c&devicemodel=&adposition=&
Mind you, if the plate cost say £5000 it does the job of disguising the 'age' of the car. To me it looked almost new.
You might have got your own back if you entered their number plate on a we buy any car type web site . They will now be plagued with offers ! :whistle:

DRM

Guru
I dislike white cars, possibly because I'm too old. In my day the only white cars were ex-police cars, bought at auction with starship mileages. In the same way as I still listen to the music of my youth, I've never moved on....
Or because you were issued a company car in white, with no choice in the colour, I too wouldn’t have a white car ever again

Top Bottom