Thread slide....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Given the amount of guff they put on it probably not.
Ours doesn't have a great deal on it only a thin layer of dust

Drago

Legendary Member
Is it just me?
Threads on: salad; kiddies bikes in front of a garage; track pump ends; philiophy (WTAF!)
I’ll be over at YACF if anyone needs me.
There is a deep irony in using the medium of a meaningless rubbish thread to complain about meaningless rubbish threads.

Lets just hope Randomnerd never feels the need to complain about knife crime!

mustang1

Guru
That's interesting as I was told I was the only one

Ah right so you're the other guy they did tell me about. Apparently they said I should only introduce myself in times of need coz we have to push our respective buttons together to launch the damn things. I usually get a phonecall on Resco Mobile but sometimes it cuts out "hey can you hear me, did you say do push the button or don't push the button?" and hence the confusion.

IDK about you but I've pushed the button a few times just for kicks and if yo uhave too, then I guess we still haven't pushed the buttons at the same time. What are the chances huh?

mustang1

Guru
There is a deep irony in using the medium of a meaningless rubbish thread to complain about meaningless rubbish threads.

Lets just hope Randomnerd never feels the need to complain about knife crime!
Talking of knife crime, when are the stats for knife crimes / muggings / other violet stuff, coming out? I bet most crimes are down in 2020.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
If this forum was only about bikes then it would have shut down about 3 years after it started. There are only so many brake threads , what saddle, what size bike threads the you can have and most have been done to death many times over.

Personally I just love taking the Mick out of people especially @Drago .

See you round sometime, maybe. Perhaps not. :hello:

PS and way way too many flouncey threads. :laugh:

Last edited:

stephec

Legendary Member
If this forum was only about bikes then it would have shut down about 3 years after it started. There are only so many brake threads , what saddle, what size bike threads the you can have and most have been done to death many times over.

Personally I just love taking the Mick out of people especially @Drago .

See you round sometime, maybe. Perhaps not. :hello:

PS and way way too many flouncey threads. :laugh:
And don't forget the helmets.

Slioch

Guru
Is this a flounce? Ooh goody - I haven't seen one of those for a while.

I'm supposed to be shirking from home today, but I'll keep dipping in here to see if he's sneakily watching whilst not logged in, and then makes a dramatic earth shattering comeback.

:reading:

Top Bottom