Thread slide....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Apparently, I have an attention problem so not only am I very guilty of 'thread sliding' on the forum, I actually do it a lot in 'real life'.

Somebody pointed it out to me and I didn't believe them until they asked me to read an email that I had sent to them. Sure enough, I was sliding violently, sometimes in mid-sentence!

If sliding were banned, I would have to go. Some of you might consider that a price worth paying! :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
When I were a young teenager the ice cream man would break open a packet of embassy and sell them individually to use kids for 20p each. You just don't get that level of service these days.

In my day it was Woodbines. Or you could all band together and buy a pack of 5 to share between all of you . :laugh:

I don't own a telly

You can get help for that.

Tell that to rustynails who is repeatedly posting on a thread he repeatedly says is totally pointless.

Yep @roubaixtuesday, I saw that.

I was trying to inject some common sense into a thread that was never going to go anywhere except disappear up its own backside.

At least it got us onto an interesting sideline like Bertrand Russell's Chocolate/China/Whatever Teapot (thank you @roubaixtuesday). Sidelining threads is often a rewarding pastime. 😉

Last edited:
Top Bottom