Thursday 21 July, London Parks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
ah there we go - I'm in.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I think it might have to be a really easy going ride (I struggle to take it easy when out by myself) as I have a friend's camping/biking thing the next four days for a birthday so need to save the legs as much as possible.

martint235

Dog on a bike
What is it with the 21st? Hill climbs, run out round the parks. All good rides but the overnighter to Newhaven is 21/22nd so I'll be on that.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
What is it with the 21st? Hill climbs, run out round the parks. All good rides but the overnighter to Newhaven is 21/22nd so I'll be on that.

Ah you see Martin, we knew, we knew this in advance...we're just excluding you for the sake of it!
whistling.gif

Can't make a Thursday, sadly. But I'll mention this one to Butterfly.

Small world ....brought up there but managed to Escape too....!!!

just found out can't put bike on trains into London until 09:45Hrs so am now thinking about riding up instead to make the 10am start.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Small world ....brought up there but managed to Escape too....!!!

just found out can't put bike on trains into London until 09:45Hrs so am now thinking about riding up instead to make the 10am start.
Up to you if you're up for the ride in then that's cool but we could probably push the start time a little bit if you wanted. I think COG is free for the day.

Top Bottom