Thursday Night Ride to the Coast April 9th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrij

Über Member
Anyone have a spare set of RaceBlades? I recall seeing a Colnago on these rides that is just crying out for mudguards... :laugh:

Andrij said:
Anyone have a spare set of RaceBlades? I recall seeing a Colnago on these rides that is just crying out for mudguards... :laugh:

I didn't think Colnagos took 'raceblades' - only 'parafangi'? :sad:

No rain anyway - it's all academic...:biggrin:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Righty ho everybody. Am on the bright orange beastie, which has one pannier with 20 servings of the wife's triple A cake. Contains nuts, and calories.

iLB

Hello there
arallsopp said:
Righty ho everybody. Am on the bright orange beastie, which has one pannier with 20 servings of the wife's triple A cake. Contains nuts, and calories.

first piece at the tap? ;)

arallsopp said:

Ohhh was looking forward to seeing the white one, i guess I can sit on the pannier when I get knackered. ;)

I will meet you at the dripping tap at 10.40ish as long as I dont fall asleep in the mean time. I want to take a very slow ride up to HPC if thats possible.

Having some pasta now then porridge later so will need some cake around midnight:tongue:

Dan B

Disengaged member
coruskate said:
how lucky do I feel?
On reflection, not all that lucky. New tyre (pro 2 light were never really a sensible choice for riding in the dark anyway) and new new tube. And I've broken a tyre lever :-( Anyone want to recommend me a multitool?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Have a damn good ride Ladies & Gents, I will be with you in spirit.;)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Mike e
User10571
Richard C
delthebike
Tim O
Cllr. Greg P
Adrian C
radius
Flying Dodo
davywal-nuts of charcoal
Marna G
Pete G
Mista Preston
coruskate
ilovebikes
ChrisKH
Aperitif
SigSilverPrinter
McBludgeon
Helen B
Tom McD
Peter W
Laura B
Clive Bn
Barry T
topcat1
Jonathan C
Matthew S
Des O'D
Simon P
Louise L
Brian P
aralsopp
Marilyn B
Chris By
Philippa G
Jack F
Charlotte B
Liz N
Pete B
Carl W
Eddie C
Kathy P
Tim P
Tom E
Dave J
Andrij B
Alan L
Simon C
Jane D
Katsura I
John G
Jane G
Graham H
Lesley I
Robert I
Ronee I
the Mysterious Pavel
Tourist Tony

metcheck now showing no rain before 7 a.m. The cat is not simply vindicated, he is clearly the meteorologist of the year!

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Ooh! 1000th post Radius! Congrats.
Good luck all. Am leaving Hayes momentarily. Will arrive with Mista Preston + ilovebikes.
I do, you know :ohmy:

Radius

SHREDDER
Oh cheers! I didn't even notice! I was going to do something special :ohmy: Now just checking everything (again), probably leave about 11:00 ish, it's not that far from me really...

Top Bottom