Thursday Night Ride to the Coast April 9th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello Tim - I remember you - whizzing hither and thither...but I remember taking a photo of Charlotte :biggrin: with topcat :ohmy: (hello Dave :biggrin:) - and then reading all about the 'San Fransisco adventures' in the CTC mag. (Sounds great.)
Get your SM tidied up before arallsopp is sick all over it casts an eye on it - he's a bit of a connoise cunassse connoiv bloke when it comes to examining lying down bikes. :ohmy:
 

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
He's a laid back kinda cyclist.:biggrin::ohmy:
 

ChrisKH

Legendary Member
Location
Essex
Auntie Helen said:
I like the way you waited a year and four months after registering to post, NSTN, just so you could embarrass the lovely ChrisKH!

It will take a bit more than that. :wacko:
 

ChrisKH

Legendary Member
Location
Essex
Aperitif said:
Chris is the man who put "Gherkin" into Swiss Re Auntie Helen...forget ye not! :laugh:

You just won't let it lie will you? :ohmy:

PS Been off for nearly two weeks from work and did display myself in full splendour today. :smile:
 

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Location
here
Aperitif said:
Hello Tim - I remember you - whizzing hither and thither...but I remember taking a photo of Charlotte :smile: with topcat :thumbsup: (hello Dave ;))


Hello Martin :sad: sorry i've sliced your head off

wsr70h.jpg
 
Top Bottom