Thursday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham March 28th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And after the ride, for anyone getting trains back towards London, and thinking of switching to FCC at Three Bridges or East Croydon for points north, please note on Friday there's no FCC service running between London Bridge and St Pancras.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
And after the ride, for anyone getting trains back towards London, and thinking of switching to FCC at Three Bridges or East Croydon for points north, please note on Friday there's no FCC service running between London Bridge and St Pancras.
Pleasant enough ride though. Good Friday being pretty quiet in that Lahndahn iirc. Victoria - St. P's has its merits as a ride too, I think.

(Not that I'll be doing either)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
OK there's good news and bad news. The good news is that I have a bottle of Bunnahabhain. The bad news is that I can't open my Fridays hipflask to fill it. :cry:

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
The whole thing seems to be turning into a Whiskey tasting on two wheels. Good!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
duly chastened m'learned friend rereads full text of post #278 and regrets not having been able to come on this ride...
There's plenty more where tonight's comes from for when you can come!

My boozefast is extending all the way to Easter Monday afternoon as I'm designated driver to/from a wedding in Lewes on Sunday and leading a ride Monday morning....

I may buy a bottle of Lagavulin to celebrate!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Are you sure that's wise? After all, with the more layers, the better you'll bounce. :whistle:

You've got to look after those thighs, after all.

Ahh, but were not going via Pease Pottage are we... :tongue:

I have just had my thighs looked after by my leg lady, so I kinda smell like some massage parlor, of the good kind, anyhow. However, it seems I've torn ligaments in me left heel, again, damn it. But it shall be fine for this ride. Poop.

Bike is fettled, last night and all is good... Baring I need the rear wheel bearings serviced, but again, it will be fine. Double poop.

But 'Teef, my dear friend, I love that that piccy shows my beloved Zebra bike! Oh how I miss that bike. The frame is currently wall art, it looks splendid.

And now, with 50 riders, we should all be able to get seated for 3am'sies..

And, I have spare hipflasks... But am not drinking on the one.. Triple poop!

Top Bottom