Thursday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham March 28th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

Have a safe ride y'all.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Highland.
Blair Atholl 12-year-old.
Cos we rode past the distillery in Pitlochry and past Blair Castle in Blair Atholl on LonJOG last year.

TimO

Guru
My Talisker is only the 10 Year old bottling, but I've had it in the house longer than two years, so it may well be older than yours. :biggrin:

Zev is currently suspiciously sniffing the jug I used to pour the Talisker into the hip flask.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
My Talisker is only the 10 Year old bottling, but I've had it in the house longer than two years, so it may well be older than yours. :biggrin:

Zev is currently suspiciously sniffing the jug I used to pour the Talisker into the hip flask.

My Bunnahabhain is 18 years old, if we're going to get into a flask-off...

I've got a Bognor to Victoria ticket going spare if anyone wants one (needs a Network Railcard or to be travelling with someone else who has a Network Railcard). Please see me at the tail end of the ride (I'll be in red). :becool:

Really gutted I'm not going to be on this one. I pulled out on Tuesday due to the first signs of a head cold. Echinaecea and Vitamin C headed that off nicely but then I had a physio treatment last night that hasn't settled yet... shoulder and mid back quite sore. Very disappointing but never mind.

Hope you all have a comfortable and safe journey!

TimO

Guru
My Bunnahabhain is 18 years old, if we're going to get into a flask-off...
Oh, I know with a ten year old Talisker, I'm going to loose any contest like that.

If I had a thirty year old one, then there's no way I'd be bringing it on this ride. :laugh:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I've just polished off a mug of warm milk with a dollop of mincemeat and half a spoon of mixed spice, topped up with a slug of dark rum. I'd have broken out the Christmas hot chocolate, but if I did I thought I'd get very black looks from someone who is off chocolate until the end of Lent. I was right. I'm now off to bed to try and recover some circulation in my toes.

Top Bottom