Thursday Night Ride to the Coast to Felpham 5th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

You've stated your case. You've travelled each and every highway.
Please don't bring Frank Sinatra into this...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yep, I agree...but I brought so many layers that poor Ian ended up carry my rucksack...I'll have my proper thinking hat on for next time...right, I must now face the gruesome weather walking up Richmond Hill, were I have an appointment in a relaxing spa for a little massage...sigh
Now me, I don't go with all this layering lark. If you're cold ride at the back. The thing with FNRttC is you get cold when you stop, usually waiting for the back of the ride to catch up whereas the back of the ride rarely stops for long hence you don't get too cold.
There will be a guy in a pink jersey along in a minute to tell me to stop mis-leading people though :rolleyes:

Wobblers

Euthermic
Now me, I don't go with all this layering lark. If you're cold ride at the back. The thing with FNRttC is you get cold when you stop, usually waiting for the back of the ride to catch up whereas the back of the ride rarely stops for long hence you don't get too cold.
There will be a guy in a pink jersey along in a minute to tell me to stop mis-leading people though :rolleyes:

No pink jersey here, but do stop misleading people!:smile:

I find I get colder riding at the back as opposed to warming back up when you shoot back to the front. Though that didn't quite work out on Thursday when I had a forty minute wait just before Faygate with which to cool down a bit too much.

Rube

1801564 said:
that comes into the category of wishing for things you really don't need
I am sure you have said other things that are really unkind, but so funny!

Rube

But even then you may struggle to relate names in here to names out there. I regularly get my Steve/Stephen/Stevens and various Martins and Andy/Andrews mixed up. And Claud is clearly a gurl, which is not fair.
Now, i am more confuses...is Claud really a girl, or are you just being mean - I couldn't find the confused face to put on here! It's all confusing!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
No pink jersey here, but do stop misleading people!:smile:

I find I get colder riding at the back as opposed to warming back up when you shoot back to the front. Though that didn't quite work out on Thursday when I had a forty minute wait just before Faygate with which to cool down a bit too much.
This explains why you passed me like a greased whippet then.

Top Bottom