Thursday Night Ride to the Coast to Felpham 5th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
She could have borrowed one from someone who had amassed a suspiciously large number:

1801760 said:
I did ask, albeit at the halfway point, if anyone wanted a buff, as I had 3 spare for anyone as wanted one

ianmac62

Guru
Peter\'s picture.jpg

A friend in CTC Northampton says this is what Felpham and Bognor look like from Elmer.

rb58

Enigma
I love Butlins in Bognor. Always felt strangely reassured by the perimeter barbed wire :ohmy:

Rube

I did once complete an entire FNRttC London - Brighton in silence. But not the last one.

I work on two principals

A little bit of me goes a long way

-and-

I'm an acquired taste
:whistle:

lol! You are very funny indeed! Alas, I may not be able to sample some of your delights...I just haven't manage to get out and cycle for two weeks and this is not enough prep for the next ride. The sun has just come out, so maybe I will get myself out there. Wish some of you lived closer so that you could help whip me into action! I blame the weather...and my lack of will to get out the in slippery conditions when I am not really good enough.:rain::sad:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
lol! You are very funny indeed! Alas, I may not be able to sample some of your delights...I just haven't manage to get out and cycle for two weeks and this is not enough prep for the next ride. The sun has just come out, so maybe I will get myself out there. Wish some of you lived closer so that you could help whip me into action! I blame the weather...and my lack of will to get out the in slippery conditions when I am not really good enough.:rain::sad:
Whitstable. Write it on your calendar. It's a joy and a delight.

Rube

Whitstable. Write it on your calendar. It's a joy and a delight.
Whitsatble...ok, will check out the date and thanks for the tip...got the cleat peddles put back on and the seat put higher...this is not natural for me, but the peddling is so much lighter!

Top Bottom