Time to Fess Up!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I bought myself one of those fairground mirrors that make you look really thin.*

* Tip brought to you courtesy of The lazy man's guide to losing weight.:thumbsup:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Let's just refer to it as much too much and leave it at that. :blush:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
1lb. I was really pleased.
Actually, when I got on the scales yesterday morning, they said that I was 9lbs heavier but I know that I'd not eaten that much food. It was suggested by Hubster, that I should make sure that the floor was totally flat as the shower room floor slopes a bit. I weighed again in the kitchen and there was only 1lb extra to my Xmas Eve weight. I was a lot happier then.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
No idea. Last time I stood on the scales was to weigh the dogs. I can still fit into my day to day suit though, so can't have been much..

arch684

Veteran
I have the same waist size I had 40 years ago.I was fat then to

Ian A

Über Member
Haven't weighed myself since the summer but I know my weight's been on the rise since the middle of November. I've had people who I haven't seen for a bit laugh at me and the kids have told me I've got fat :laugh:. Back on the eating and training wagon now.

surfdude

Veteran
half a stone . i do have a very physical job and apart from eat and walk the dogs i have not done anything in two weeks . after two weeks back at work it will all go . did one 11.5 mile ride

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Haven't weighed myself since the summer but I know my weight's been on the rise since the middle of November. I've had people who I haven't seen for a bit laugh at me and the kids have told me I've got fat :laugh:. Back on the eating and training wagon now.
People you know LAUGH AT YOU?
I would find some new friends.

D

Deleted member 1258

I haven't weighed myself, I was ill just before Xmas and lost a fair bit so any I put on will just balance things out, and once back into normal routine things should settle back down to normal.

Top Bottom