Time to move on...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brommie77

All the best, and enjoy the future. Most importantly though, KEEP CYCLING.:bicycle:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'll miss ya Dave! I do kinda know how you feel - for the most part I have some sympathy. I'm trying hard to break my own forum addiction, I'm supposed to be doing work not enjoying myself on here. It's too easy to relax when self-employed.

I enjoyed your company on here, Dave, and consider myself fortunate to have met you and shared a very good weekend with you during the PfS in 2008.

I hope we can remain in touch (if you want to, of course - and send me you email address) and hopefully, one day, have a few more beers together.

Good luck in your new life with your new ventures. You'll be missed. :hello:

We all, I think, owe you a resounding vote of thanks for what you have contributed to cycling, Magnatom. Good luck in your new pastures, and don't let the campaigning slip! :thumbsup:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
All the best, mate. Do pop in if you get the chance... even if it's only to post a girly-scream-video-moment (trademark pending). :biggrin:

Good luck with the future and the family. :hello:

You've contributed so much to the cycling community as a whole that I am sure we'll be seeing\hearing you again on TV or radio anyway.
thumbsup.png

Good luck in your business endeavors and most of all, enjoy your family - all the best for the future

Ian.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well thats it then, your going. No point in trying to get you to rethink is there.

Best o'luck where ever your travels take you.

May the saint protect ye-
An’ sorrow neglect ye,
An’ bad luck to the one
That doesn’t respect ye
t’ all that belong to ye,
An long life t’ yer honor-
That’s the end of my song t’ ye!

suecsi

Best of luck Dave, I have only been on here a short time but learnt ever such a lot from you and Gaz.

I had the same problems with an Ebook forum, which I now lurk on rather than posting as my defence of certain business practices gained some nasty replies.

D

Deleted member 1258

All the best for your future ventures, hope to see the odd post now and again.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Oh this is very sad- what am I going to do with the HGV thing now? :whistle: Ps we still haven't worked out what to do with the funds!

That thread was the main reason I got posting on CC and became a part of the community.

I am saddened that you're calling it a day but understand your reasons for doing so.

Good luck and stay in touch!

But if you're not here how are you ever going to learn to ride a bike on the roads properly?

I noticed you go AWOL: Some things don't need saying and if they do it's not worth telling the people who need to hear it, so confuscious say.

The invoice for all my help will be in the internal mail soon, in the meantime Auf Wiedersehen and if you find Domtyler on your travels, let us know ;)

Top Bottom