Time to move on...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

her_welshness

:hello:Best wishes to you and yours Magnatom, hope to see you back here soon but your family comes first. It doesn't hurt to have a break once in a while.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Ha! He'll be back, mark my words!

In the meantime, Mags, best o' luck in all you do, and stay safe.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
stephen-colbert-salute-e1282584985440-150x150.jpg

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Guys!

Many thanks for the comments. Make a change from the insults I'm used to (on youtube, not here!)

Anyway I am not back, I just had one loose end to attend to.

A while back I collected funds for a possible HGV video and campaign. It hasn't happened yet, and there is still uncertainty if it will ever happen. If I does, I'd still be willing to help out!

Anyway, I felt that, rather than hang on to the money indefinitely, I'd donate it to a cycle related charity. I had thought of the Cycle Defence Fund. Any other suggestions? It is £160 (to be confirmed as I need to check back on the posts!!).

Let me know what you think and I'll see it goes somewhere it will help. Oh and if you need a laugh, here is my parting youtube video! I guarantee it will bring a smile to your face.:biggrin:

Dave

Bman

Guru
Shame to see you go Mags. Its been good having you fight in our corner (albeit, from your corner of the UK :smile:)

Origamist

Legendary Member
I'm happy for the money to go to any charity of your choice, Mags.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

User, that does look like a very good cause. If no-one objects I'd like to donate the money there. Do you know the best way to donate the money?

Jezston

Über Member
Haven't posted on this thread yet as I've felt too sad to do so :sad:

You're a positive force on this forum Magnatom and counter much of the negativity and rudeness that often pervades here. Come back soon!

davefb

Guru
very infrequent poster and not been on for a while ( saw the manchester road rage vid on the MEN site, so came running to here :smile: )...

Obviously going to miss Magnatoms posts,, but lets face it RL is more important :smile:..

thanks for the great posts and videos !

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hey Mags

I'd be up for the funds to go to Mr P's suggestion.

Take it easy and good luck with everything but also repeating -do stay in touch and if you're ever in my part of the world come and say hi!

Top Bottom