Time to recover from a broken wrist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
Chrisz said:
Turbo would be cracking - I could set it up on the decking and thrash away to my heart's content :smile: Unfortunately my winter/turbo bike is in bits in the shed waiting for new BB bearings and cables all round :thumbsup:

Hope you heal quickly. I broke a bone in my hand and fractured my elbow at the end of last year. Only had the cast on for 2 weeks, but it was another 6 weeks before I could ride a bike. Tried riding after 2 weeks but the vibrations running through my arm made my elbow swell up. My hand still aches occasionally.
Don't rush it.

As you'll be off your bike for a while, why don't you get a trainer wheel fitted to your summer bike and use that one. Although I dread to think what your arm, under your cast, will smell like after a couple of training sessions :becool: :smile:

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
PK99 said:
if you are claiming against the driver, follow to the letter any medial advice given. Failure to do that may compromise your claim

No worries - driver didn't stop!

Big mistake - local guy in a distinctive van - I'll be having a word with him later :blush:

Top Bottom