Time Trial Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I need one of those, LOL!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
love the bit where you overtake him and then suddenly you look behind you and he pops into the frame - comedy moment! All he needed to do was wave and say hello.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
haha would have said that was me but im down in dorset!! :rolleyes:

i alway commute on my TT bike theres nothing wrong with it!! i find i can get more power down when im riding my TT bike than i can do with the winter bike :smile:

wafflycat

If someone is using their TT bike for a commute, it may well be that they are experimenting with positioning of saddle/tribars to get their own positioning *just right* for the forthcoming season.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
wafflycat said:
If someone is using their TT bike for a commute, it may well be that they are experimenting with positioning of saddle/tribars to get their own positioning *just right* for the forthcoming season.

or maybe he just has a TT bike and likes to ride it :biggrin:

i ride my TT bike EVERYday and its never to do with getting my postion "just right" :ohmy: looking at his bike it seems old so i dont think he would be to concerned about his TT position. plus he seemed pritty aero anyway :cold:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
<stupid question> Are the levers on the end of aero bars just for gears, or are there brakes there too? </stupid question>

Also, Gaz, what software do you use to output your vids?

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Gears.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Sh4rkyBloke said:
<stupid question> Are the levers on the end of aero bars just for gears, or are there brakes there too? </stupid question>

gears are on the aerobars and the brakes are on the flat bars (or bull bars)

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Sh4rkyBloke said:

iMovie

Saw him again tonight, pushing it up hill.. To be fair he had a rather small child with him. must have just picked him up.

Top Bottom