Time Trial PB's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
You guys are starting to make want another go. It is 20years since my last 10 a 23.24 so next season maybe.

Keep posting those times and more important keep having fun.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
You guys are starting to make want another go. It is 20years since my last 10 a 23.24 so next season maybe.

Keep posting those times and more important keep having fun.
Do it mate ! There are fellas alot older than me doing them . Its odd to see the younger ones at an open .

BikeGirlKent

Ive just started TT and I'm pushing 40!! Isn't it scientifically proven the older you get the more stamina improves! Not sure what I prefer yet a 25 or a 10!

Sharky

Guru
How many years away from the next decade do you have to be to be "pushing" it?
Just had a thought that at 66, I must be pushing 70 now and still tt'ing

You're all making me feel old.

BikeGirlKent

I knocked 9 secs off my 10 PB this week!! Nice to see progress!

Sharky

Guru
For a Q course, I think the Ashford one is quite fast. Riders I know who have been riding the Ashford series and our Grain series are reporting faster times on the Ashford one.

iggibizzle

Tried something different tonight. A hill climb. Just under a mile long and Climbing over 200ft. So pretty steep in places. Did 4 mins 25. Averaged about 12mph. I had the national junior champ a minute behind me and he only caught me on the last bend. I'm nearly twice his weight! So I'm well pleased with that. Having him behind probably spurred me on a bit.

BikeGirlKent

Tried something different tonight. A hill climb. Just under a mile long and Climbing over 200ft. So pretty steep in places. Did 4 mins 25. Averaged about 12mph. I had the national junior champ a minute behind me and he only caught me on the last bend. I'm nearly twice his weight! So I'm well pleased with that. Having him behind probably spurred me on a bit.
Thats brilliant!! Well done!!

iggibizzle

Cheers. Me + bike is probably 100kg. I've done flat tt's and hilly tt's and am more suited to the hilly / rolling stuff despite my weight. Wouldn't fancy a full on hill climb longer than a mile tho :biggrin:

Top Bottom