To good to be true, colnago frame.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran

Attachments

• Tulips.jpg
    Tulips.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

gaijintendo

Veteran
You can find hundreds of bargains if you look at deals from China from users with zero feedback.

You can probably find a few more from more advanced sellers who have invested some money from selling things to their own accounts to get some kind of feedback. You might even find some with usernames that look human created on the first pass.

If you buy these without looking critically, you will likely find the eBay buyer protection wanting. But I am curious if they will ship anything whatsoever, and if so, what...

pclay

Veteran
It's a scam. Various recent CC threads on eBay listings like this. You can buy a full ultegra groupset for £15 from China via eBay. The seller will take your money and never post anything.

MiK1138

Veteran
you'll find you cant pay with Paypal and I would not give CC details to a user with no ratings, remember if it looks to good to be true it probably is

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Do not touch with a bargepole. At best, it's just a con to get money for non-existent goods. If they actually send you a frame, it'll be a extremely substandard and highly dangerous counterfeit which has nothing whatsoever to do with the genuine article. There's a (probably legit) C50 frameset currently on for £510 and a (probably legit) complete bike for £1699. The price difference should be all you need to know.

lutonloony

Über Member
I have some magic beans for sale.
Would you be willing to swap for a cow?

Top Bottom