To good to be true, colnago frame.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Veteran
Bought a 1989 Colnago frame here for £15 a few weeks ago. I'll post some pics soon.

Lucky man, they seem to go for silly prices on ebay i seen a very nice steel one go for £360 plus postage.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Yes, I know. Mines a bit ropey but its basically sound and the chrome forks and chainstay are perfect. Its in Aelle tubing. Just needs sand blasting and a respray. They are cheap down here as most prefer MTBs.
I don't have a use for it so its promised to @biggs682 of this parish when I can bring if over.
In fact I know of another one locally which I'm sure I could get for little. Its a complete bike though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Veteran
Yes, I know. Mines a bit ropey but its basically sound and the chrome forks and chainstay are perfect. Its in Aelle tubing. Just needs sand blasting and a respray. They are cheap down here as most prefer MTBs.
I don't have a use for it so its promised to @biggs682 of this parish when I can bring if over.
In fact I know of another one locally which I'm sure I could get for little. Its a complete bike though.

Sounds great, any chance of a picture, price and size of frame? Could the seller or your self post bike? Trouble with me is i live in n/ireland and postage can be strange with that wet road from England.

OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Veteran
Not to worry thanks any way tbh i may have been a bit forward asking, but if one turns up somewhere i amy snap it up, thanks again ttfn.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
No probs, sending from here is quite easy using DHL its just the cost.

Top Bottom