To those who hate cyclists filtering....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lol superb. Didn't see one person shouting 'Whit ye daeing going in front o ma caaaaaaaaar?" ;)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
summerdays said:
Who puts themselves through that torment in a car on a daily basis ... is it always that bad?

It's grim up north :biggrin:

I don't think I would see that many cars in a week of commuting ;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

:girl:

It was the morning rush hour. Some days it can be lighter than this, but I would say that this is about average. It can queue back further!

I just thought about posting this following the Audi hairdresser suggesting that bikes shouldn't filter. ;)

That has to be trick photgraphy/filming!

There can't be that many cars in Scotland! :girl:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
magnatom said:
I just thought about posting this following the Audi hairdresser suggesting that bikes shouldn't filter. :girl:
Aaaaah, what you're getting with confused with here, I think, is that anyone actually gave that to$$er a second thought after watching the vid. We all know he's a bell-end, and so does he (probably). As for him having the nouse to wander onto the internet to see your vid (of him being as ar$e and also you filtering delightfully)... well, I've possibly more chance of dying and being reincarnated as Sandra Bullock's favourite underwear in the next 10 minutes.

Nice vid though. ;):biggrin:

gavintc

Guru
Having now survived about 5 weeks commuting here in Naples, I can report that filtering is a joy. Indeed, I have one really bad section and I notice that cars actually move away from you when they can, allowing a little bit more room. There is no anger, no raised voices and no one is trying to 'get you'. The traffic flows and the average car driver respects cyclists. There are dangers and it is not all perfect. Many drivers are just dozy, on their phone or just not paying attention and you have to be more aware of what is around you than in UK. But overall, I like it. 14 miles each way is not bad for the legs. So, I have watched these vids and am pleased that I no longer have the angry British driver to cope with.

Top Bottom