To those who hate cyclists filtering....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Would you cycle there knowing that the God of Cycling* is on the same road as you????

* In his own mind. :biggrin:
Oi! I'll strike you down!;):biggrin:

Actually, I do seem to see more cyclists these days, but for some reason not on this section (except on the pavement...:girl:)

I even managed a bit of commuter racing the other day. I won of course...:smile::biggrin:

Stephen-D

LOL not able to watch this as at work at the moment and they frown even more at you tube than Cyclechat so will have to wait. But saying did you at least shout and swear at one motorist in this video??

:girl:

Nice Video shame about the song.:girl:

What was the name of the railway station on 5m50s (roughly) if not already asked?

cheers.

Oh yeah those metal boxes looked great stuck in a jam.;)

The end bit is wrong....

It's I love (cycle) commuting.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
dodgy said:
No crashes, no arguments, but most noticeably - no other cyclists?

Ach, this is Glasgow, heart attack capitol of Europe, you don't expect them to take exercise do you?? ;)

Rather disappointed no one wound down a window for a chat with the famous Captain Cameraman... :laugh:

So go on then Mags, 1min 22s in, what were you singing to yourself? :sad:
Nice display, I wasn't even riding and I was mentally covering the brakes and my eyes were out on stalks trying to spot opening doors/vehicles moving to block, left & right hookers :rofl:.
Well done all the same for actively demonstrating the benefits of cycling! ;) :laugh:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Browser said:
So go on then Mags, 1min 22s in, what were you singing to yourself? :laugh:

I don't think that was me. I think it was from a car..., it must have been. I've been Sky Masterson in Guys and Dolls don't you know! ;) (ok it was a school show in 1995, but still...daaahling!)

Hackers it is Jordanhill station. It's a very posh part of town, which is in a very popular school catchment area. Wouldn't want to live there myself.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

JamesAC said:
+1

Were they "normal" conditions?;)

During term time, this is perfectly normal. The section after Anniesland Cross was actually a bit quieter than normal. I still prefer it during the holidays, as I can fly down there! :laugh:

magnatom said:

Hackers it is Jordanhill station. It's a very posh part of town, which is in a very popular school catchment area. Wouldn't want to live there myself.

Thanks I will look itup to get an idea of the location.;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

hackbike 666 said:
Thanks I will look itup to get an idea of the location.:biggrin:

To be fair to them, the box junction is there to stop cars coming in my direction sitting in the box in heavy traffic. If they do they prevent traffic coming from the side street (to my right). Traffic isn't allowed to come from my left. Therefore I have no problem with them coming from the side street and sitting in that box.

In fact, when I used to live up that way (side street) I would sit exactly where they were when in the car. :biggrin:

Top Bottom