Today a Good Driver did this ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
Not sure what I'm looking for here, but will say damn you've got some smooth road surfaces round your way.

Shaun

Founder
Van driver pulling over to the left to let you pass? (and did you give a little thumbs-up to say "thanks"?)

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Van driver pulling over to the left to let you pass? (and did you give a little thumbs-up to say "thanks"?)
Yup, he said thanks to me when I stopped filtering (he had to pull out to move around the car, which I saw from the traffic ahead doing the same), then he pulled over to let me passed. Said thanks as I passed him and he responded "you're welcome" :smile:

Shaun

Founder
You know I'd love to see more examples of this in general from Cyclecammers

Couldn't agree more! Quick, someone start a Today a good driver did this ... thread and we'll sticky it to the top of commuting ... ;)

jarlrmai

Veteran
I'll just upload my whole commute and cross post it to 2 different threads and you guys can play spot the reasonable people. :becool:

Maylian

Veteran
Today I had a motorbike pull over to let me filter in traffic as at some points it was a bit too close for them. I said thanks as I passed them and they said you're welcome, everyone was happy apart from the 2 miles of traffic that I laughed at as I smoothly went past them

Top Bottom