Today a Good Driver did this ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RichardB

Slightly retro
Cranking up a long(ish), steep(ish) hill near me on my way in to work tonight. Not one, but two cars coming downhill stopped and pulled into passing spaces to let me have a free run up the hill. They didn't need to, as there is easily room for a car and a bike side by side, but their consideration was appreciated and I gave them both a big wave. Thanks, chaps.

Ganymede

Veteran
Cranking up a long(ish), steep(ish) hill near me on my way in to work tonight. Not one, but two cars coming downhill stopped and pulled into passing spaces to let me have a free run up the hill. They didn't need to, as there is easily room for a car and a bike side by side, but their consideration was appreciated and I gave them both a big wave. Thanks, chaps.
Nice one.

simongt

Guru
Stopped at a traffic island by a roundabout this morning waiting for a gap in the traffic and a nice young lady:girldance: coming off said roundabout stopped to let me across almost getting two cars up her a**e for her trouble - ! Very nice and unexpected gesture to which I waved:hello: my appreciation.

RichardB

Slightly retro
Stopped at a traffic island by a roundabout this morning waiting for a gap in the traffic and a nice young lady:girldance: coming off said roundabout stopped to let me across almost getting two cars up her a**e for her trouble - ! Very nice and unexpected gesture to which I waved:hello: my appreciation.
And also, unless the traffic on the roundabout was very slow, rather bad driving. But if it was a nice young lady, she'd get a free pass from me :becool:

Top Bottom