Today a Good Driver did this ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

korsch

It's nice when that happens.

veloevol

Evo Lucas
I'm not sure if I'm the only person that does this, but when I know some people are being patient so I push extra hard until the point they can safely overtake...

...Am I the only one?

I do that sometimes, really depends on my mood and the road conditions

Cyclopathic

Veteran
I like that we have got this outlet for positive feedback. I am just a bit disappointed that it's not had many entries considering how long it's been up. I will keep cycling though and be on the lookout for incidents that I can record here.

SomethingLikeThat

Über Member
I come across many patient drivers who wait behind various pinch points, blind corners etc. Always try and thank them with a wave.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Not while cyclist or on camera but Nice to see a van man continuously beep his horn until the lass in front put the phone down. It got everyone's attention. Women put her phone down after about 10 seconds and everyone was looking at her.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Im going to put this video on here. Two things going on. The road was awful and the vibrations were killing me so in the first 1 second I was out of the seat and not able to pedal due to the vibrations. That's one section. Don't worry the road is being redone its not like that I just didn't happen to know or realise it would be that bad.
Also the driver behind me didn't get ratty when the cars in front were pulling away no doubt able to see that the bike was vibrating like a bitch. So good driver here, him giveing plenty of room and allowed plenty of space if the road chucked me off.

Top Bottom