Today I rode with no pants!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

runner

Guru
Well actually it was yesterday as I had to work Sat this week and always commute by bike and have noticed recently some chafing/rubbing twixt my underwear and my Endura Fs260 pro shorts....so off with the underwear and do you know it was so much more comfortable!....I just had to remember to dress myself properly when I got to work^_^

Milzy

Guru
I did it for the first time on my last ride. So amazing! No pain or over damp butt.

kedab

Veteran
^_^ the chamois in cycling shorts is supposed to be against your skin. it is a revelation when you first go commando though, isn't it?! my wife still gets a little freaked out by, my 'going out without any pants on'. bless her :rolleyes:

Maylian

Veteran
^_^ the chamois in cycling shorts is supposed to be against your skin. it is a revelation when you first go commando though, isn't it?! my wife still gets a little freaked out by, my 'going out without any pants on'. bless her :rolleyes:

My fiancee loves it since I normally get changed in our front room, I think our neighbours would prefer I draw the curtains however!

Kies

My fiancee loves it since I normally get changed in our front room, I think our neighbours would prefer I draw the curtains however!

Ahhh so YOU ARE the kinky sod opposite!!!!!!!

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I have never done it. Dont know why but wearing underwear just comes naturally to me (the action, not actually wearing clothes as we know that isnt natural).
I am just heading out on my bike now so will give it a go.

Top Bottom