today I should be ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ste pt1

picking up my cube attain sl
but guess what I'm doing lying in bed with an attack of gout

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
I feel for you. Lovely sunny day and I should be out riding, but new antibiotics have given me the squits. :hugs:

young Ed

Veteran
i too should be out riding... but instead i've got a driving lesson, a bike in bits and work for a farmer that's feeling a bit poorly so she's texted me to say pretty much 'just run the whole farm for the mo'!'
so for me too the riding is off the list ATM :sad:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

sorry guys but I'm winning the post at the moment mines a brand new bike and I've got the weekend off but I can't even collect it

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Sorry for laughing, but I read that as "attack of goat"! :laugh:
You wouldn't be laughing if you'd ever been attacked by a goat...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You wouldn't be laughing if you'd ever been attacked by a goat...
Actually ... :whistle:

When my stepdaughter was about 4, I took her to her aunt's allotment on a hillside above Hebden Bridge. (Blimey, she is 32 this year - where does the time go!) It is next to an old cemetery and when we came to walk home through the cemetery we encountered a rather grumpy goat tethered there by a lengthy chain. It started chasing stepsprog who immediately burst into tears. I was concerned for her so I shooed the goat away, and picked her up. Next thing, I got a butt in the butt! So I ended up running down through the cemetery with the little girl under my arm with an angry goat in hot pursuit! :laugh:

We got safely beyond the goat's range and stood there laughing. Then I realised that in my haste to get away, one of my trainers had come off and was lying in the grass behind psycho-goat ...

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Actually ... :whistle:

When my stepdaughter was about 4, I took her to her aunt's allotment on a hillside above Hebden Bridge. (Blimey, she is 32 this year - where does the time go!) It is next to an old cemetery and when we came to walk home through the cemetery we encountered a rather grumpy goat tethered there by a lengthy chain. It started chasing stepsprog who immediately burst into tears. I was concerned for her so I shooed the goat away, and picked her up. Next thing, I got a butt in the butt! So I ended up running down through the cemetery with the little girl under my arm with an angry goat in hot pursuit! :laugh:

We got safely beyond the goat's range and stood there laughing. Then I realised that in my haste to get away, one of my trainers had come off and was lying in the grass behind psycho-goat ...
At least it was tethered. "Mine" wasn't...

Top Bottom