Today's Pillock Of The Day is...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
At work! Open plan office... I hadn't been hunting long before I twigged but was momentarily panicking, cuh!

avsd

Guru
... Me.

Sitting here, doing CVs, applying for jobs, listening to music, :addict: Mrs Norm walks in and says "Why are you wearing your headphones". :music:

Feeling a little smug , I say "So I don't disturb you guys with my strange taste in music" :dance:

She says "You do realise that they aren't plugged in and the noise is coming out of the speakers, don't you?" :laugh:

I really should put my helmet on before banging my head against a wall repeatedly like that. :banghead:

Just finished 2 hours of clearing turgit (i sure the spelling is wrong) work emails. Logged into Cyclechat for a little unwind before bed and read this. It made my day -
Cheeks are sore from laughing - Thank you :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
... Me.

Sitting here, doing CVs, applying for jobs, listening to music, :addict: Mrs Norm walks in and says "Why are you wearing your headphones". :music:

Feeling a little smug , I say "So I don't disturb you guys with my strange taste in music" :dance:

She says "You do realise that they aren't plugged in and the noise is coming out of the speakers, don't you?" :laugh:

I really should put my helmet on before banging my head against a wall repeatedly like that. :banghead:

:rofl:

Just brilliant !

Thanks, Norm - quite made my night ! :dance:

Top Bottom