1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today's weather will mostly be..........

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by lardarse rider, 12 Oct 2007.

1. lardarse rider

lardarse rider Well-Known Member

.................Grey.

On days like this, everything seems heavier than it normally is - my legs, my heart, my soul and even the light. There must be some scientific explanation for it but, life seems that little bit duller and less exciting.

Thank Christ it is Friday and I am finishing early to get out into the darkened wilderness on my bike and then going for a curry tonight. Frickin Brilliant.

Sod the weather, let's rock:biggrin:

2. Panter

Panter Just call me Chris...

Amen to that :blush:

3. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Cold, wet, windy, grey. And it aint gonna get better 'til April! :angry::blush:

4. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

Ever heard of Seasonal Affective Disorder?

Bren

5. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

There is a lot to be said for that SAD thing....I notice a marked downturn in my moods when the sun goes away. I am seriously thinking of getting one of those daylight immitator lights for this room.

BUT ...I hav ebought a good bike, and all the wet weather gear wiggle have on offer so I dont have ANY EXCUSES anymore...fat be gone you aint gonna kill me anymore!:blush:

6. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

What's the best cycling innovation in 'recent' years?

wrong thread:blush:

7. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

It's quite warm where I am in West Berkshire. I've got all the windows, including the french windows open.
    Not even the suggestion of any sun though.
    Just makes the pleasures of being outside on your bike a little harder to find.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Is that a line from one of your bands songs Bigfella ?