Toilet Habits for men.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Wheer I work we have a gents toilet that has two urinals and two cubicles. Every now and then when I walk in there is a gent peeing in the cubicle rather than using the free urinals.

Does anyone here do this? Are said gents a little insecure with their utensil that public showing is a definate no no?

Tynan

Veteran
gayers, some blokes plain and simple will not use a urinal, I suspect because they're uncomfortable with another man using one near them

ChrisKH

Guru
I've never understood this. And men are so poor with lifting the lid, etc. It's because they can at work, but can't at home. Much the same in any work kitchen. There may be a dishwasher, sink,etc. but people just leave their dirty stuff and run.

Pete

There's a common problem suffered by many: being unable to start peeing if there's someone standing at the next stall. I don't think it's related to a sense of inadequate manhood or anything like that. Perhaps one of the medics/psychologists on here can explain....

Some people have prostate problems and it takes them a while to pee, therefore they like to use a cubicle where they can take their time. Others cannot pee in public, it won't come out, like a mental block. Others don't like the splash back from urinals or taking the chance that someone is gonna stand next to them, fart and clear their throat at the same time.

I've not commissioned a survey here just a bit of observation over the years. Myself I mostly use the urinals but the occasional cubicle if some grundy and trouser readjustment needs doing or if the urinals are so close together that to use the only one left in the middle you have to shoulder the blokes on either side out the way or if there's something f@@kin huge green thing that won't go down the drain - yeeuuk!

i have no probs with using a urinal with other blokes around, it's just a piss, not a cock-comparing competition.

at home though, i'm lazy, so i tend to just sit on the toilet when i have a pee, saves the lid arguments and any probles with missing the target which again leads to arguments!

OP
OP
walker

walker

Crackle said:
Some people have prostate problems and it takes them a while to pee, therefore they like to use a cubicle where they can take their time. Others cannot pee in public, it won't come out, like a mental block. Others don't like the splash back from urinals or taking the chance that someone is gonna stand next to them, fart and clear their throat at the same time.

I've not commissioned a survey here just a bit of observation over the years. Myself I mostly use the urinals but the occasional cubicle if some grundy and trouser readjustment needs doing or if the urinals are so close together that to use the only one left in the middle you have to shoulder the blokes on either side out the way or if there's something f@@kin huge green thing that won't go down the drain - yeeuuk!

from that comment I take it your a woman?:smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Pete said:
There's a common problem suffered by many: being unable to start peeing if there's someone standing at the next stall. I don't think it's related to a sense of inadequate manhood or anything like that. Perhaps one of the medics/psychologists on here can explain....

Technical term for this (:smile:) is "bashful bladder syndrome". I don't get tense if I have to talk in front of 200 people, as I've done so loads of times. But I might 'tense up' a bit if one of them is standing next to me peeing. (Especially while I'm giving my talk!)
Don't know why.

red_tom

I remember someone posting on C+ about a time they were in a bar in Germany.

They went into the toilet, had a pee in the urinal and were heading back into the bar when a voice call out to them

'In Germany ze teach us to wash our hands'

To which the english guy replied

'In England they teach us not to p1ss on them' :smile:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
i can't pee if there is someone 'next door'

don't know why, but i hate it, having to stand for an age just willing it out, hoping that people won't think i'm a gay waiting for an offer!

And before people start having a go, i've had some bad experiences in toilets.
british museum as a 13 year old kid, some dude with a mirro in the gap between the cubicles having a watch, caught him, stamped on his mirror, and he ran off, but i was left in a state of serious shock. I live close to marble Arch/hyde park corner, it can be scary using the toilets there too!

have been offered sex in a few club toilets in central london, it leaves you a bit nonplussed.

I'm not starting a gay hate rant, far from it, but it's something that has been an issue at times......

barq

The toilets along from my office have three urinals installed so close that the middle one is basically unusable if the end ones are in use.

What really puzzles me is why an empty can of coke and sandwich package are left in the cubical every day. I think someone eats their lunch in there. :smile:

Top Bottom