TONIGHT BBC2 8PM Greg Wallace (Mastercheff) Does BROMPTON.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nibor

Bewildered
I quite enjoyed the the previous shows

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Wherein our hero visits the UK's largest cycle factory which produces 150 bike a day.

Any chance we could get him into one of the factories in Taiwan?

chris folder

Hi will watch:okay: mite see when brompton build a bike if they split the ends of the hinge pins on the bikes:cuppa:

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I think the only program I could watch of his is GW does self immolation whilst strapped to Michael Mcintyre

Briefly watched a couple of the previous programmes, I'm not so much a GW fan but will give this a try.

Oh come on guys, are you not fans of hearing someone screaming "AWW MAAATE!" every 20 seconds?
Mild annoyance aside, he is at least enthusiastic and that in itself is marginally infectious. [/Opinion]

I quite like Cherry Healey too, I'm not sure why as she's also a bit irritating on the face of it. Maybe I find her lipstick pretty. :-)

Quite a good series overall, one of the few programmes that's tempted me to watch anything on the telly for a long time.

OP
OP
stearman65

stearman65

Hi:smile: when is this program repeated? I'm sure it's on late one night this week?
Wednesday 11.20pm BBC2.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
BJSUbZyCQAIG_s_.jpg

Irritations aside, I thought the content was good. Worth a watch if anyone missed it. Repeated at 11.20 tonight.

chris folder

Hi I'm watching the repeat tonight on bbc 2 its on a 11.05pm in the paper:reading:all you greg wallace fans be able to see greg again:laugh:

Top Bottom