Tonight Mathew - I am monumentally bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Crackle said:
The evening has been a monumental success ;)

I missed this place...

I really am good for making entertainment! Hahaha ... made me less bored as well thanks Crackle! ;)

Noodley

Okay, bottom dentures are out and soaking. I've kept the top one's in so I can have something to eat before I totter off to bed...not that I'll sleep, what with my aches and pains - not that I speak about it. ;)

Noodley

Crackle said:
The evening has been a monumental success ;)

I feel sorry for the poor souls who only venture onto the forum whilst at work. Monday morning: "I'll have a quick look to see if there's been anything in Cafe over the weekend..." ;)

Kovu

Über Member
Noodley said:
I feel sorry for the poor souls who only venture onto the forum whilst at work. Monday morning: "I'll have a quick look to see if there's been anything in Cafe over the weekend..." ;)

I agree, been a good night. Fun talking to everyone as well and keeps everyone less bored! ;);)

surfgurl

It's not just the weekend. I last had a look at the cafe at about 5pm. I have just returned from a folk fest in town to discover all these messages!

Noodley

Baggy said:
;)

Are your dentures royal?

No, my top denture is singular.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

tdr1nka said:
I can't sleep.

<sigh> Clear your mind of everything and think of a field and start to imagine all the animals you'd want to see in the field and then count them.

Now that's it. I'm off to bed myself 'cause it's late, so you have to get to sleep yourself after this.

Kovu

Über Member
Crackle said:
<sigh> Clear your mind of everything and think of a field and start to imagine all the animals you'd want to see in the field and then count them.

Now that's it. I'm off to bed myself 'cause it's late, so you have to get to sleep yourself after this.

Night then Crackle! ;)

Noodley

Yep time for bed for me as well. I have to be up in a few hours to go for a pootle on my bike.

Pity Joe's been blown out ;):biggrin:

Still, I'm sure he'll keep trying...

Kovu

Über Member
Noodley said:
Yep time for bed for me as well. I have to be up in a few hours to go for a pootle on my bike.

Pity Joe's been blown out ;):biggrin:

Still, I'm sure he'll keep trying...

Night Noodley! ;)

Aye ... poor bloke, he's gonna be gutted I bet :tongue:
I just found it funny he didn't even say bye to any of us. Rudeness!

Top Bottom