Tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Who cares much anyway? I'm glad to have seen at least a few reasonable bus drivers on the bloodbus forum, and as for the anger and resentment at filming from the few nasty ones, that strikes me as guilty and defensive behaviour.

spindrift said:
Of course, a more obvious solution to the problem would be to remove the threats rather than run whining and squeeling to my bosses because you don't like what I said!

Liar, and coward.

Wouldnt that be destroying evidence? Anyway, as I mentioned in my first reply to your flamebait post, the rest of the forum users here have grown tired rather quickly so feel free to PM me if you'd like to continue this, or if you'd like to speak on the phone or meet up that can be arranged also.

Must admit I did appreciate your honesty, signing your message "Liar, and coward".

Toodles.

R.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Rikki@Strathycruise said:
Wouldnt that be destroying evidence? Anyway, as I mentioned in my first reply to your flamebait post, the rest of the forum users here have grown tired rather quickly so feel free to PM me if you'd like to continue this, or if you'd like to speak on the phone or meet up that can be arranged also.

Must admit I did appreciate your honesty, signing your message "Liar, and coward".

Toodles.

R.

Please do us all a favour and take your pimped up saxo somewhere else. She said, he said etc etc, this is getting tedious now :blush:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
:eek:I've had folk, in the past suggest that I am a bit sad for what I do, posting videos of my experiences of my commutes. Fair enough, everyone has the right to their view.

However, I think I have now found a new online definition for the word sad. You'll find it here: http://bawbagcyclist.blogspot.com/

This chap obviously has very little to occupy his/her time. It would seem I do have a fully fledged cyberstalker. Blimey

You know that you've arrived when you have your very own fan site !

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
thats very funny :|

Top Bottom