Tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

:eek:I've had folk, in the past suggest that I am a bit sad for what I do, posting videos of my experiences of my commutes. Fair enough, everyone has the right to their view.

However, I think I have now found a new online definition for the word sad. You'll find it here: http://bawbagcyclist.blogspot.com/

This chap obviously has very little to occupy his/her time. It would seem I do have a fully fledged cyberstalker. Blimey

spindrift

magnatom said:
:eek:I've had folk, in the past suggest that I am a bit sad for what I do, posting videos of my experiences of my commutes. Fair enough, everyone has the right to their view.

However, I think I have now found a new online definition for the word sad. You'll find it here: http://bawbagcyclist.blogspot.com/

This chap obviously has very little to occupy his/her time. It would seem I do have a fully fledged cyberstalker. Blimey

That's gotta be a strathycruisers or Bloodbus muppet, same semi-literate scatalogical insults.

Keeps them busy I spose, and better than overt threats.

It is baffling though, evidence of bad driving results in homophobic abuse, threats, promises of violence and so on. So much frustrated angst out there...

Maybe it's an inverse ratio, the smugness I feel after overtaking a line of stationary cars may well be equalled by the pent-up frustration of people who fell for those car adverts showing drivers zooming along deserted mountain roads....

"I'm in a traffic jam choking on fumes, this isn't what the advert promised!!"

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
magnatom said:

It's pure flattery mate!! You should be chuffed with yourself. Schoolyard behaviour towards someone like you usually means you're doing the right thing, and they're ashamed of something.

Interesting post ricky@strathycruise but unless you discourage or remove/edit the kind of threats that I read when I visited , then that says more about you than any words you care to write, as does your response to Spindrift.

spindrift said:
Why did you do that, and then ignore requests to provide details of your DPA procedure?

You chose not to defend the threats posted on your site and instead indulged in cowardly personal attacks and threats of tittle-tattling to the employers of anyone who dares disagree with you. You made no such threats to anyone joining in with calling magnatom "gay" and so on so you are demonstrably also a hypocrite.

Bleating about "washing dirty linen in public" does not sit very well with your tactics of threatening and abusing people with whom you disagree.

We dont have a DPA procedure, you really should contact them and make a formal complaint about me or my site, let the well educated folks there tell you what the DPA is and what it covers.

When you start threatening me with going to the police, the DPR and everyone else (as I already said) I will return the favour and just as you decided to CC in the police and others, I did the same. Fairs fair fella.

R.

spindrift said:
So you have some strange, aggressive posters on your site who display an antipathy toward other road users to the extent of posting details of their commute so as to ascertain the best time to run them over?

In light of this, what, exactly, did you hope to achieve by posting my name and employer?

This is the saddest thing, your website appears populated by testosterone-driven thugs, the evidence is posted above.
Now, you, Rikki, had a chance to distance yourself form the less restrained threats that you allowed to be posted.

Instead, you join in the mob who were screaming the vilest homophobic abuse and betray a confidence by posting my personal details there on the forum before even having the courtesy of replying to me.

But you claim you're not a coward?

I just copied and pasted an email you shotgun blasted to an array of different email addresses verbatim, YOU included your name and your company details within it. I did not however post your email address because that was not included in the main email.

Had you contacted me without CC'ing in the police anyone else you could think of you would have received a far nicer response.

spindrift

When you start threatening me with going to the police, the DPR and everyone else (as I already said) I will return the favour and just as you decided to CC in the police and others, I did the same. Fairs fair fella.

More dishonesty, I reported your disturbing harrassment to the police because you included my contact details when you posted my email on your website.

At that stage you hadn't even bothered to reply to the email, you just presented my name and employer's details to the people on your forum promising harm to cyclists.

Why bother mate?

Go right ahead and contact who you like, but you should really either disown or defend the comments I brought to your attention rather than launch into a faintly sinister campaign of harassment and intimidation that doesn't work in any case.

Have you done this before?

Stalked ex-girlfriends or anyone who upsets you by asking awkward questions and threatened to grass them up at their workplace?

You honestly don't think that reveals you to be a rather cowardly, hysterical person?

That's what I think, and your misrepresentations and lies about what transpired indicate nothing so much as someone in denial.

Making threats against people who have merely asked you a question is very odd behaviour, I reckon.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Could the both of you bugger off to soapbox please?

spindrift

Rikki@Strathycruise said:
I just copied and pasted an email you shotgun blasted to an array of different email addresses verbatim, YOU included your name and your company details within it. I did not however post your email address because that was not included in the main email.

Had you contacted me without CC'ing in the police anyone else you could think of you would have received a far nicer response.

1/

As I explained, your "Contact Us" link does not work. I even apologised for emailing the three people I contacted. Including your email address on the forum and then threatening people who use it is a bit strange.

2/

So it's the fact that the police were alerted to the threats you allowed on the site that upset you?

Not the actual threats themselves?

Interesting.

Of course, a more obvious solution to the problem would be to remove the threats rather than run whining and squeeling to my bosses because you don't like what I said!

Liar, and coward.

Cab

magnatom said:

You've really got under their skin if they're willing to put that much effort in. I don't know whether to congratulate or console you. Either way, that person needs help. Perhaps he should consult a neurologist.

Top Bottom