Too far and too much climbing for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It appears to have gone...

All I see is "This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed, or the privacy settings of the post may have changed."

Could you summarise the stats for us? :whistle:

alvintc

Veteran
Marginally more than my 312 last year, I guess with another hour or so I could've done more but I wanted a beer by that point!

Annotation 2020-06-16 060032.jpg

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Marginally more than my 312 last year, I guess with another hour or so I could've done more but I wanted a beer by that point!

View attachment 530274
Here's a thing about bikes - a human equipped with same can travel, assuming their personal engine's up to it, 200+ miles and climb half way up Everest on the energy equivalent of 3.5 Dominos large pepperoni pizzas. Remarkable in itself.

Here's a thing about bikes - a human equipped with same can travel, assuming their personal engine's up to it, 200+ miles and climb half way up Everest on the energy equivalent of 3.5 Dominos large pepperoni pizzas. Remarkable in itself.
Yes it is remarkable. :smile:

(and with some energy left for willy-waving too!)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Exactly - to and from start/ finish and I needed to make sure I crossed the 200 mark!
It is just possible that I might tackle a '300' one day. If I do, I will do my best to add the extra distance on too since the chances of me doing it again would be slim and it would be nice to have done a 200-miler at least once in my life.

Top Bottom