Too much snobbery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

No. You are only a snob if you refuse to rescue someone who has shopped in Millets.

I like Millets, it keeps the rif-raf out of Blacks. *

* Lovingly adapted from a very similar joke.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

Yes, and all the other makes. Ordered a 1997-8 model from ebay last week for a tenner with a view to practising taking it apart and putting it back together. Been watching the youtube vids on this. Should arrive next week.
ohmy.gif
Blimey Mac, I never had you down as a weirdy beardy pinko lentil freak
unsure.gif

Just goes to show...

mac1

Aggravating bore magnet
Anyone else noticed that the clean spotless bikes are always more visible on a Sunday?

No; what I do notice is that for most, cleaning their bike is an alien concept including expensive ones like Brompton. Generally, mine's cleaned weekly including the wheels and spokes. The chain's cleaned and relubed monthly. And how people allow their derailleurs on their bikes to go rusty, just, well, sacrilege really...

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
No; what I do notice is that for most, cleaning their bike is an alien concept including expensive ones like Brompton. Generally, mine's cleaned weekly including the wheels and spokes. The chain's cleaned and relubed monthly. And how people allow their derailleurs on their bikes to go rusty, just, well, sacrilege really...

Dirt and rust are two entirely different matters.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist

Hmm. I love Bromptons, but they are FILTHY little bikes. Those small wheels put all the bits close to the ground, and they get really dirty, really quickly, ime.I find it hard to be too censorious of the owners of mucky Bs.

Top Bottom