Tool Bottle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis
Some of those round pencil cases also fit in a bottle cage.

Last edited:

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
I use the 450ml one of these from planetx, can fit a multitool, tyre levers, dumbbell spanner, puncture repair kit, couple of co2 and adapter, finally some cable ties and latex gloves to pad it all. I keep my tubes and pump elsewhere on the bike.

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/BOTAWB/tankita-bottle-box

I did it when I had two bikes for commuting so the tubes and pump would stay with the relevent bike and the tools could come with me, but down to one commuting bike at the moment.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy

My solution is to use a pencil case ,different size according to how much I need to pack in . The larger one I use a toe strap to secure.
(edit) oops just seen Team Fixed has same idea , must be a fixed thing.

Last edited:

Glyno

Halfords water bottle - £2
Holds a spare tube, tyre levers, a multitool and a packet containing self-adhesive patches and quick-link.
I tend to think a drinks bottle looks less out of place, just make sure it isn't one that tapers in at the neck to form a grip.

Attachments

• IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I used to use one but as soon as things warm up i need 2 bottles..... and i don't like having a different solution for winter vs summer so although it seemed a good idea it quickly got consigned to the shed. Does of course very much depend on your riding type and many people can live with a single bottle.

Top Bottom