Toothpaste

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
View attachment 479286 No Aldi or Lidl, that’s rather snooty! :smile:
I’m pretty particular about toothpaste too, my new favourite is the Colgate Max White charcoal one, don’t let the black paste put you off, it’s a bit weird I know but it is rather nice and is good for keeping your teeth a decent shade of white.
They’re not close and unpleasant shopping experiences (and actually no cheaper than Asda for example)

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I tried a liquorice and cinnamon flavored charcoal one, but I couldn't stop myself swallowing it :laugh:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Not fussy at all about which toothpaste I use. Anyone will do and as my wife buys it, it is ok with me. Never had any problems and I don't use an electric toothbrush either, still old fashioned with a hand one which I replace regularly.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Try Wilko 'Advanced Whitening' - only 75p.
Does the job, tastes fine and cheap.:okay:

IMG_20190809_141259025.jpg

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Not fussy at all about which toothpaste I use. Anyone will do and as my wife buys it, it is ok with me. Never had any problems and I don't use an electric toothbrush either, still old fashioned with a hand one which I replace regularly.
Try an electric toothbrush, you’ll never look back (assuming you have enough teeth to notice :whistle:)

alicat

Legendary Member
Try children's toothpaste - it tends to be less minty. Just make sure the fluoride is full strength so go for the oldest children's age range you can find.

Top Bottom