Top 10 threads to read before you die

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I dunno, I think boiling chains in kerosene is fairly dangerous, personally.

One doesn't like to say though, obviously.
:laugh: I never saw that one! I've only ever had 3 people on my ignore list and he was one of them. I'm beginning to regret it if he was posting pearls of wisdom like that.

Mr Hippo (where's he gone?) had a fun one with some ducks, IIRC, as did bonj with his plane taking off on an escalator or something.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I know*, I just wanted you to be the author of your own humiliation again :laugh:

*I didn't, I searched for it last night and it did not come up
Enjoyed reading that thread, Dave came back from the dead, so Longers never got his bikes. They must have been good ones, Longers could not let go of the idea :laugh:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
:laugh: I never saw that one! I've only ever had 3 people on my ignore list and he was one of them. I'm beginning to regret it if he was posting pearls of wisdom like that.
I also remember (although I can't find it now) a massively complicated formula for figuring out optimal gearing, involving weighing yourself, weighing your bike, weighing your bike with some bits not attached, &c &c

The first post in this one always makes me chuckle; https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/i-punched-a-pheasant.26317/

And of course, my favouritest thread is the Beer thread. A chap might even reach the end of it before death.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I also remember (although I can't find it now) a massively complicated formula for figuring out optimal gearing, involving weighing yourself, weighing your bike, weighing your bike with some bits not attached, &c &c

The first post in this one always makes me chuckle; https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/i-punched-a-pheasant.26317/

And of course, my favouritest thread is the Beer thread. A chap might even reach the end of it before death.

Jimbo was great, he could always be relied on for an over-complication of anything together with supporting graphs, spreadsheets, etc. and then a bloody good fight afterwards in defence of his nonsense.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Jimbo was great, he could always be relied on for an over-complication of anything together with supporting graphs, spreadsheets, etc. and then a bloody good fight afterwards in defence of his nonsense.
I like the posters that I imagine to be red-faced with rage, punching the keyboard angrily with ever-increasing force, the screen flecked with spittle.
Peanut and Mr Pig spring to mind. I miss them!

Top Bottom