Top Bikes for 2020.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
I don’t know about top bikes,but definitely top prices.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
I cannot conceive of any bike being better than my 2008 Giant TCR, bought cheap from a guy on Sphock. Seriously, it is really, really fast. You pedal twice and it goes about 200 yards. I admit I haven't ridden a bike for 30 years, but I can't imagine any bike could be any better. I need to take it up with Road CC because they are obviously a bit clueless.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I cannot conceive of any bike being better than my 2008 Giant TCR, bought cheap from a guy on Sphock. Seriously, it is really, really fast. You pedal twice and it goes about 200 yards. I admit I haven't ridden a bike for 30 years, but I can't imagine any bike could be any better. I need to take it up with Road CC because they are obviously a bit clueless.

You'd be surprised at the development. I'd agree the TCR's quick - my son had one as his training bike - but his Cervelo S3's faster. And these will be faster still.

Having said that his bike of choice for the local charity ride today which raised £672 for Yorkshire Air Ambulance was this whilst I was on my 1950 Raleigh Sports:

dscf6217-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'll bet it's even faster coming back from the pub.

Johnno260

Veteran
Can’t warrant the spend, as long as my Merida’s frame is intact I will keep it maintained and use it, it makes me smile, that’s all that matters.

Top Bottom