Top Gear on tonight!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
hope they've ditched star in a reasonably priced car. it's otherwise brill tho'.

bugger, they haven't. but at least it's helen mirren.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Thanks, i had forgotten about it coming on.
The start in a reasonably priced car was good, but now its pretty much the same people that have already been on before.

redfox said:
Davos to Stelvio looked like it would be much more fun on a bike!

Did you see the photo album that Joe posted of his ride from venice to Stelvio recently?

Just need to hide from friends and pop over to BR for a while http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12544182&highlight=stelvio

mondobongo

Über Member
Used to love it, thought Clarkson was great then watched the trip to the Pole and thought they were absolute tits.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Yeah, welcome back James (Mr. Slow), Hammy and Clarky, best laugh I've had for 3 or 4 days.

The scenery on the "best road in the world" was brill, but I thought it was just a tad too long.

O.T. You know that fantastic piece of engineering in France known as the bridge in the sky ( that was actually designed by a Brit) ?
Can you cycle over it ?? Or is it classed as Motorway ?

redfox

Elmer Fudd said:
O.T. You know that fantastic piece of engineering in France known as the bridge in the sky ( that was actually designed by a Brit) ?
Can you cycle over it ?? Or is it classed as Motorway ?

No you cant. :biggrin:

They allowed cyclists and pedestrians over it when it opened, just to taunt them about what they would be missing I assume. I am holding out for another day like that.

Top Bottom