topeak aero wedge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
WTF are you on about?

Perhaps he has incredibly fat thighs? That's all I can think of.

PpPete

Legendary Member
I've got small & medium quick-clip models - and a large of the strap-on version.
My Brooks saddles all needed a different bracket for the quick-clip style, an extra expense, especially if you are having a bracket on multiple bikes to swop the bag around.

Here's a pic of the medium (note the saddle is a long way forward on that bike)
med_zpsa930edab.jpg

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I use a topeak aero wedge seat pack on my fast bike with the quick clip, it's very secure, I use the loop on the back of the pack to support a rear LED flasher, and it carries two spare tubes, two levers and money. I use the small one.

Gez73

Veteran
DSC_0200.jpg

That's a medium with the straps through the saddle rails. Very secure and no issues with the seat post strap. Holds quite a bit of stuff too!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Never had that problem. I use a Topeak Aero Wedge (have small, med and large - and it really is) but all strap on, so can't comment re the quick clip. I think they look quite good on a road bike, the strap on ones can be pulled close up to the saddle rails. The medium is actually quite big and holds all I need in the winter, as it can expand. Perhaps only complaint/s - not very waterproof, and mine has faded badly - now more purpley blue than black.
I think Halfords stock them - so maybe you could look at one there.

Same here, I have everything in a dry bag inside mine to combat the waterproof issue.

Top Bottom