Tour de Celeb: Louie’s cycling safety demo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
:laugh: - yes, don't forget CC'ers - be safe AND FABULOUS! ;)

Slick

Guru
Louie is magic, maybe I'll watch this celeb thing now. As for looking like him, I certainly wish I had his level of fitness.

Slick

Guru
I'm not sure I'll watch. I worry that torturing celebrities with Lycra and sportive nonsense doesn't really help people think they could start cycling.

I wasn't going to watch when I first heard about it, but your clip changed my mind. Louie has a great sense of humour that belittles his abilities, and could be worth the entry fee alone.

GGJ

Veteran
I'll never wear lycra again.

winjim

Smash the cistern
This makes me sooo happy. It's years since I watched broadcast TV, and have never clicked on a reality program. It's hard to measure what difference that makes in your life, but now I know it's worthwhile, because I have never seen or heard this man before.
You've missed a treat. Honestly. Pineapple Dance Studios was amazing.

Slick

Guru
TV mag said their training was grueling 20 mile rides and he was complaining about how much it to ride that far.
I suppose it is possible I'm wrong.:whistle:

I've never seen him prancing about like a big fairy, but I have always assumed to be a professional dancer takes a high level of fitness, strength and flexibility. He could of course be playing a part, camping it up for the cameras.

Top Bottom