Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
Think movistar are the team with the best chance of 2 on podium.... Valverde looking very strong, yet G is the one under scrutiny.....

Well, he's not really is he. Bar some nobber knownothings talking bolshoi.

Brilliant win for Cummings. The two Frenchies lost that due to their civil war.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Thomas is great at riding by numbers up the big mountains but he lost time on the explosive uphill finishes of Mur de Huy and Mur de Bretagne. He was always going to lose time today. That's why he's not really a GC contender.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
On a more amusing note, who was the Movistar guy in the closing credits who did what my cycling buddies would call "doing a Jo" and nearly fell off his bike when he took his hands off the bars by the team car?

jarlrmai

Veteran
I'm liking him more and not just cos we share a hair cut ;)

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'm liking him more and not just cos we share a hair cut ;)
froome_0.jpg

:whistle:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
So the thing sticking out from behind the rider's saddles is a data transmitter. Here was me thinking they were small mudguards to help prevent riders getting grit stuck on their shorts and developing saddle boils......and telling that to two of my neighbours who asked about them :headshake:

I hope they catch the tosser who threw the cup of urine into Froome's face and make him drink a bucket of it.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That was a fantastic finish: mountain finale, with an extra circuit race at the end. Cummings was brilliant - he hung on and knew that he had the descending skills and flat speed to get back to the French duo and pass them. Pinot was the clear loser though - he should have just stormed past Bardet, who had attcked just a little too early, and gone rather than catching and staying with him. He looked like he could have done that. I think we saw enough from Quintana to see that he's going to attack Froome again and again in the Alps and he will get some time back. Not enough though, I expect. Really good ride by Uran today too after disappearing off the radar a few days ago...

Top Bottom