Tour de France 2018 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buck

Guru
Wales is not a nation, it is a region of the United Kingdom.

It is a nation. It is not a nation state however.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
As far as the national anthem goes ,I cant fekin stand it, I have never understood how ours is not a national anthem, it is not about the nation , it is about one person , did I mention that I fekin hate it
Lichtenstein's is as bad. ;)

They should play Jerusalem for English winners... if we ever have one... one Belgian, one Kenyan and one Welshman so far, if you believe some people :laugh:

Just got back from a week in Berlin. I didn't manage to catch much racing on telly at all. Out of curiosity I just watched a video of the gridded start of stage 17. Gosh, how exciting was that? (A: not in the least bit exciting)
Haven't managed to see anything from the last week (having not seen much of the 2 weeks before) but I'm hoping there may be a highlights compilation somewhere that I can watch this week when I'm off work; I am overly interested in seeing how stage 17 started.

PaulB

Legendary Member
It is a nation. It is not a nation state however.
It isn't a nation. Neither is England. Or Scotland. If a region isn't recognised by the UN as a nation, then it isn't a nation. If you are English but don't have an English passport, then you are from a region of the place you have a passport from.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
If only there were a sub forum where heavyweight issues like news and current affairs could be discussed in a vigorous but friendly manner.....

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
He came in 21st & was a bit disappointed with that. He's also just said that he's re-signed for WGG and is looking forward to doing better next year. Which is a bit previous as WGG rely on a wildcard invitation don't they?

WGG are currently top of the Europe Tour team ranking and Andrea Pasqualon is top of the individual ranking, besides which they're a French outfit, so it's a pretty safe bet they'll get one of the wildcard slots next year. Having Guillaume Martin and Yoann Offredo on their books also helps - two very popular riders.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If it's a straight fight for a wildcard place, Cofidis and Fortuneo must be twitchy. Wanty and Dirct Energie were more apparent.
Barguil irritates me.

Top Bottom