Tour de France 2018 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Apologies if this has made it in another thread, but Moscon avoids his P45...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...con-escapes-sack-over-tour-de-france-incident

Moscon is a nob, that is all...…...
Without a doubt. But he is a young and able nob, and definitely needs to be cut some slack. The pro peloton is a harsh place to learn, but learn he will. I think there are plenty of us who made crass mistakes in our twenties, and were given another chance (or several) by the powers that be. I will put my hand up as one!

hoopdriver

Guru
Not hitting people is something one should have learned and understood by the time one leaves nursery school. He is a man in his mid twenties, not a toddler being selfish in the sandbox. He needs the swift kick up the backsides that being sacked would have provided.

Without a doubt. But he is a young and able nob, and definitely needs to be cut some slack. The pro peloton is a harsh place to learn, but learn he will. I think there are plenty of us who made crass mistakes in our twenties, and were given another chance (or several) by the powers that be. I will put my hand up as one!

Iagree with you up to a point...

Not hitting people is something one should have learned and understood by the time one leaves nursery school. He is a man in his mid twenties, not a toddler being selfish in the sandbox. He needs the swift kick up the backsides that being sacked would have provided.

^^^^but mostly I agree with this^^^

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You have to wonder that, if he wasn't such a good cyclist, would have been given another chance.
There's no need to answer that!
Have we heard (or have I missed) what caused him to lash out?

suzeworld

Veteran
According to the Grauniad article He didn’t actually punch the other guy in this incident.
Has anyone seen any story in what provoked him to raise his fist?

Top Bottom