Tour de France 2020 NO SPOILERS !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It must have been a long blink :okay: or we certainly have differing views about what makes for good racing

johnblack

Über Member
Rider of the year Roglic or Bernal ? Like them both but I think Bernal just pipped him with a podium at Lombardia.
(I'm not biased really ^_^)
I'd go Bernal over Roglic, but MvDP won Amstel, Dwars, Brabantse Pijl, Britain. Worlds, Europe and just about every race he entered in CX plus European in MTB along with three rounds in the World Cup.

That is another level.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/landa-and-poels-firmly-focussed-on-tour-de-france-2020/

I'm not sure why Poels thinks he has the freedom to go for stage wins if Landa is the sole leader at the Tour.
Does he understand what a super-dom is!
There again I'm going to be mean here...I don't think Landa has a chance of winning the Tour,I think he'd even struggle for a podium place.
What do I know 😁

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I am with you on this, I don't think landa has ever shown that he has what it takes to win the tour , a talented rider,maybe , but tour winner :headshake:
Agreed, but then neither has Poels in truth at the top level of GT challenge. Posturing possibly but they'd be better off if one of them went for the Giro or Vuelta.

Top Bottom