Tour de France 2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Froome-dog at 80-1 must be good value. :whistle:
Froome's dog has got a better chance🙂

Adam4868

Guru
Froome's dog has got a better chance🙂
5aiU-1.gif

Adam4868

Guru
Problem for Froomey now is even at his pre accident form he's not really up there with the youngsters,that's even without a Ineos super squad behind him.
But ....never say never !

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Preferred the outside bet on Thomas :rolleyes:
Hmm..the interesting bet is on Roglic at about 2.5 to 1. On form he only has Pogacar as a serious contender (sorry Adam, Thomas, Hart, Froome etc are Bob Hopers) and cyclists have a nasty habit of falling off on grand tours. Pogacar DNF and it's hard to see past Roglic

Adam4868

Guru
Hmm..the interesting bet is on Roglic at about 2.5 to 1. On form he only has Pogacar as a serious contender (sorry Adam, Thomas, Hart, Froome etc are Bob Hopers) and cyclists have a nasty habit of falling off on grand tours. Pogacar DNF and it's hard to see past Roglic
I'm never 100% confident on G....but fingers crossed I do think he can win it again.You missed out Carapaz ! Love for him to be given the chance if things go pear shaped for Thomas.
I stick my neck out and say it won't be Roglic who wins :rolleyes:

G is Wiggo's clear favourite, form of his life etc ... !

I do think G+Carapaz - with the team they have - MIGHT combine well to give the Slovenians a fight. Sky used 1-2 tactics perfectly in 2018, and Brailsford seems to be learning new tricks all the time.

Ineos have been displayed serious team power recently

It will be interesting to see if they can do the old 'Team Sky' thing when Jumbo-Visma come along and challenge their ability to dominate

I would love G to win - but it looks to me like he would do well to be on the podium

but the TDF is a long 3 weeks

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The lull before the storm!
It's too dammed quiet out there Carruthers...
Pog then Rog then Carapaz then Porte then G for me 😃

Adam4868

Guru
The lull before the storm!
It's too dammed quiet out there Carruthers...
Pog then Rog then Carapaz then Porte then G for me 😃
You know me I'm not biased.....strength in numbers Carapaz 😁
Surely Dunbar deserves a place in the team for Ineos ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom