Tour de france road.cc fantasy league

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Well, 6 of my riders in the top 10 today (7 in the Top 20) and GC and KoM leads. I guess my score will be my best ever...

Eoin Rua

Another pretty good day for me, although no points from KoM and 3 out of 4 of the domestiques - all of whom are in the top 15 in climbing points...on a bleedin' mountain stage! Go figure...

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
125 points for me, but perhaps some underperformance from the Chartreau and Moinard, who I was counting on to pick it up a bit more! I've brought Arashiro back in for tomorrow in place of Chartreau as it's the last day for a mad escape, and Thomas for Rodriguez, hoping he has enough left to get in amongst the sprinters - plus he also TTs well.

Bah! 109 points and no change of position! It would seem that everyone else did well too. At least I didn't go down though.
There's still time...:evil:;)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Flat stages have fewer points available - Arashiro and Mondory added some valuable points for very little outlay. For tomorrow and Sunday, I'm bringing back in Petacchi for Roche (who was an amazingly good value choice for Green Jersey contender in the mountains) and Breschl for Mondory. I will probably also replace my remaining climbing domestiques with some cheap sprinters for the final stage!

Noodley

Some more progress up the overall league...if only it hadn't taken me a whole week to realise I could make transfers!!!! Grrrr.....

gazmercer

I'm doing fairly average, I think.

After the first 3 races of not getting any points because of riders dropping out I eventually started to get some points

At least I'll know better for next year !!

Your ranking: 743/1613

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom