Tour de france road.cc fantasy league

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

right, gonna have to bring contador in for schleck, as much as it pains me.

You'll get more points for keeping Schleck...he gets Yellow Jersey and White Jersey Points.

Not that it'll make much difference now - make sure you have Cav.

right, gonna have to bring contador in for schleck, as much as it pains me.
Losing you four points!

I was expecting Bertie to go top 10 today, which is why I dumped Schleck.
Arse...:rolleyes:

Tomorrow, fifth place will rightfully be mine again*

* Unless of course I've picked some 'mares, in which case 7th will be rightfully mine as JTM swooshes past having maintained his dignity picking riders of distinction, unlike Chuffy who put Lance in his team.

Tomorrow, fifth place will rightfully be mine again*

* Unless of course I've picked some 'mares, in which case 7th will be rightfully mine as JTM swooshes past having maintained his dignity picking riders of distinction, unlike Chuffy who put Lance in his team.
No points up yet but my crafty tactic of sticking with Petacchi, thus allowing me to transfer in Dean and Boasen Hagen-Daaz seems to have paid off. And of course my amazingly astute pick of Morabito for 10 Lanterne Rouge points. :thumbsup:

The glory of 5th is surely mine!!!!!!!! :hyper:

No points up yet but my crafty tactic of sticking with Petacchi, thus allowing me to transfer in Dean and Boasen Hagen-Daaz seems to have paid off. And of course my amazingly astute pick of Morabito for 10 Lanterne Rouge points. :thumbsup:

The glory of 5th is surely mine!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Oooh it might be close, though Turgot & Roelandts may well swing it for me as I also had Dean and Eddy :thumbsup:

Chuffy seals 5th spot by 2 points from Crackle.....
5 Team Hot Sauce Chuffy 1258
6 Pedal Dancers Crackle 1256

:wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wahhey:

Not smug at all, oh no. :whistle:

Edit: And congratulations to Shadow who may well take the NRtoone one as well.

Accepted and thank you Crispy One. I had a good start and that helped big time as I fell away on the overall on the last 3 stages.

As for NRtoone version, we'll see when M. Toone returns from Paris. Hope he didn't stumble into radioshack's revelries.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I'm pretty pleased with 7th. If I'd remembered about the transfers in the first 3 stages, I might have been even higher... Chartreau, Arashiro, Mondory and Breschel turned out to be really good value (or underpriced, depending on how you look at it).

Top Bottom